War and Military History
US Military
US Air Force History and Traditions

Are there laws providing protection for military personnel serving on active duty where unable to make payment?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-14 16:04:27
2015-07-14 16:04:27

Contact your CO or JAG or other legal officer.

Look into the Servicemember's Civil Relief Act (SCRA).


Related Questions

User Avatar

A military loan has lower rates and better payment options. Being military personnel or milatary dependent or sppuse is required to obtain one.

User Avatar

The Accounts Payable clerk is responsible for providing payment on an account.

User Avatar

37 military payment certificate series 611

User Avatar

As far as I'm aware and that i can find, all banks provide payment protection it would indeed be best to call the bank before hand and ask if they provide PPI (Payment protection insurance)

User Avatar

a paryment for military service is an

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.