As a defensive mechanism termites produce naphthalene the same chemical that moth balls are made of. If your home is infested with termites the people and animals living there are in danger of Naphthalene poisoning which can prove fatal. If your cat ate a few termites there is no significant danger, anteaters, pagoline, and aardvarks make a living feeding off of termites.
in extreme exposure or long term inhalation it can cause internal bleeding and liver failure resulting in death
No. Only termites can cause termites.
Most certainly, inhalation of naphthalene is dangerous!
No. It can however cause alcohol poisoning.
Why does oranophosphate poisoning cause muscular paralysis? Why does oranophosphate poisoning cause muscular paralysis?
Cause they are termites and that is what they do! Also, cause they can. Peace Fredthechicken, Califorina, 23 years old
Mucor,Penicillium,Aspergillus can cause food poisoning
Wood termites themselves will not cause health issues to you, or any members of your family such as your children. However, be careful of the chemicals used when killing the termites. These are what typically cause harm.
Because they can cause DENGUE.
Yes ,it is . As we all know that naphthalene is a subliming substance so it when changes to gaseous state it mixes with air and cause harm to the plants.
It can cause poisoning that leads to learning disabilities and behavioral problems in children.