Best Answer

Generally, no. The legal age of majority is still 18, even in your special circumstances. However you may have more of a case for emancipation than some. it depends on what state you are in you might wanna call some of your local police departments and see what they tell you but most likely you will be considered a adult because you are 17 not because of the child

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-02-24 00:10:38
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can a 17-year-old boy who is expecting a baby be considered a legal adult and can he legally get a job to support his child without his parents' permission?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked