Citizenship and Marriage

Can a US citizen married in Ecuador to a Venezuelan citizen with a tourist visa travel to the US legalize their marriage and obtain the Venezuelan spouses resident status?


User Avatar
Wiki User

It would depend on the circumstance,and the US Consul. However, they can obtain a K Spouse Visa, to come into the US to complete the resident process.Ê