Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-07-05 07:37:54

no,because the green cerd holder live in the same country if the country is ours.

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still have questions?

Related Questions

How can a abused green card holder get a divorce?

You will have to file for divorce in the same country where you got married.

How can a US citizen divorce a green card holder?

The same way you divorce anybody else in that country. Talk to your lawyer.

Can a green card holder be deported if they get a divorce?

No, the divorce alone is not a reason for deportation.

Can a green card holder get a divorce?

Yes, they can.

If a husband and wife divorce can the wife get the vehicle if the husband and mother are listed as the title holder?


Holder in due course and holder?

A holder in due course can potentially have more rights than than the original party. A holder merely has the same rights. However, a Holder under a Holder Due course has the right from the original holder in due course. For instance, if someone give their son a check for $100.00, the son is Holder in Due Course, but if the bank gave the check to the father, the son will be the Holder under a Holder in Due Course, whereas, the father becomes the Holder in Due Course. I learned this in my Business Law class.

Who is resposible for the assumable loan if it foreclosed on?

the original loan holder

Visa free country for Canadian refugee travel document holder?

im holder of canadian refugee travel document,wich country i can travel?

Can green card holder get divorce and still renew their green card after 3 years of marriage?


Benefits of being a holder in due course?

A holder in due course can be insulated from claims against the original parties of the transaction. The holder, who has provided value in good faith,Êis thereforeÊprotected against any charges that either of the original party may have had against each other.Ê

If the holder of a life estate assigns this right to a third party does the life estate end at the death of the original holder?

Yes. The grant was for the life of the original life tenant and that right is all the life tenant can assign.

Can a green card holder get a divorce and still be a permanent resident after 6 years of marriage?

Yes, but I wouold recommend you apply for citizenship as you would lose your residency status if you leave the country for more than 6 months.

Can you be held responsible for credit card debt even if divorce decree states that you are not responsible for paying it?

Divorce Decrees never supercede the original card holder contract. If it was a joint account, you better find a way to get your name off of it before it gets ugly. Doesnt matter what the judge rules...the creditor can still sue you if you dont continue the Terms of the Contract.

Does a BNO British National Overseas passport holder require a visa for any Schengen country?

Not at all BNO Passport holder do not require visa to vist Schengen Country

What to do when your cat drinks water from a Christmas tree holder?

Cover the holder in something like aluminum foil to prevent the cat from getting at it.

List visa free country for Fiji passport holder?

visa free country for fiji

What is the value of an original nazi bayonet with holder?

depending on overall condition $50 - $100

What is the market for selling financial assets that can only be redeemed by the original holder?

Primary Market

Can the holder of a life estate designate another individual to receive the income?

They can unless there is a specific clause in the gift that would prevent it. It will be subject to the same restrictions that the original holder had. The limitation is that the estate is still measured based on the life of the original grantee.

Is term life insurance spouse rider policy valid after divorce?

It would be valid only after due intimation of divorce and remarriage details to the Insurance Company within the tenure of the policy bond by the policy holder.

Which land locked country is currently the holder of the Americas Cup?


Can United Nation passport holder work in any country?

Not in the US

Which country is the biggest holder of debt in the us?

italy, monaco, or china

Is Bolivia a visa free country for sierra Leone passport holder?


What country provides visa on arrival for Philippines passport holder?