Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2013-04-29 11:29:00

No. You are not emancipated.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

No. Pregnant or not, you have to have parental consent if you are under the age of 18.

A minor- pregnant or not- cannot marry without parental consent.

No. Pregnant or not, parental consent is required if you are under the age of 18.

No. You still need parental consent to get ungerage marrige pregnant or not. Unless you go to one of those states where it's legal to marry without parental consent.

A 16 or 17 year old in Georgia with a doctor's certification of pregnancy does not need parental consent to get married.

um no it does not matter if you are pregnannt or not no getting married tell 18 or with parental consent

No. Even with parental consent you couldn't do it. In order to marry in GA a minor must be at least 16 and have parental consent.

Depends where you live. if the state allow wihtout parental consent you would need the courts consent instead.

I believe that in Kentucky a pregnant minor can apply to a district court judge for permission to marry without parental consent. But that doesn

In a few states but they require court consent instead.

Depends on the state but you will need courts consent.

go to Utah to get married its the best place for teenagers to get married with the person you really love.

No. Pregnant or not, the minimum age to marry in Oregon is 17.

If you are under the age of 18, parental consent is necessary. You can get married at 16 with consent. You may be able to get a court order if the parents are not available.

I don't think that it matters whether you are pregnant or not. I think that you need parental consent or be age 18 or older.

No, she must be 18 to get married without parental consent. In some states, a court order can be obtained if the judge can be convinced it is the right thing to do.

Of course not! You must be 18 to get married without parental consent or a court order.

No. But you can get married at 18 without needing parental consent.