Can we get burnt paper back to its original form?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2017-06-08 15:04:23
2017-06-08 15:04:23

Not without growing trees.

User Avatar

Related Questions

No it can't, because it would have undergone a chemical change, which is not easily reversible. so it is highly unlikely that it would. In addition, if burnt paper is touched, it would only crumple and turn to ash. Thus, your brilliant answer.

bcoz once paper is burned it cannot be turned back to its original form

No, because it was burnt out and can turn to ash if you'll just leave it to burn continuously

yes because it can be bent back to its original form, it is not permanent.

A physical can be changed back to it's original form. For example, if you freeze water, it turns into ice. However, if that ice melts, it turns back into it's original form: water.

because u cant change it back form its original form

Gold certificates were used from 1882 to 1933 in the U.S. as a form of paper currency.

anhydrous form of POP is known as dead burnt plaster

physical because its still a can and can go back to its original form

you need to get a griseous orb from turn back cave.

yes- you cannot convert it back into its original form

coz it wont go back to its original form.

In science it is where you change the state of something and cannot get it back to its original form. An example of a reversible change is when you can change water to ice, you can change it back to water again. Whereas if you burn something, you cannot get it back to its original form. combustion is an example of irreversible change

If the Petpet has been zapped by the Petpet laboratory ray it will go back to its original form, but if it has been painted with a paintbrush it will stay painted.

A physical reaction/change can be changed back to its original form. eg. Ice>water>steam. The stem can go back. A chemical reaction/change cannot be changed back into its original form. eg. Bread>toast. You cant turn the toast back into bread.

the formation of water in a car engine cannot be chnaged bakc to its original state. If you melt ice, it can be turned back into ice. A chemical change cannot be turned back into its original form. But a physical chnage can be turned bakc into its original form.

The oldest evidence of paper manufacture and use dates back to 2nd century BC in China. Chinese were the first people to use paper in its modern form.

if you want to change your shaymin back to its original form you must take its gracidea flower back then it will change

Because you can't put it back together. Imagine burning a piece of paper, there is no way that you can get that piece of paper back. Burning that piece of paper was a chemical change because you changed the chemical properties of the paper. Crumpling or cutting the paper doesn't change the molecular structure of the paper, so it is a physical change.

A "copy" is any reproduction of an original. A "certified copy" is a paper document that is a copy of an original in some form and that has been certified by the person making the copy to be a true and unaltered copy of that original.

Not exactly. A physical change is when a substance is changed, but can be reverted back to its original form. An example of this is water. If you heat up water it turn to water vapor (steam) and when it cools down, it turns back into water again. When you freeze water it turns to ice, but if you heat it up, it turns back to water. I think you're talking about chemical change. A chemical change is changing a substance to a new one and cannot be reverted back into its original form. An example of this is a burning paper.

Yes, burnt is the past participle of the verb to burn (burns, burning, burned or burnt), which is also an adjective form. Example sentence:She pulled a burnt photo of her family from the debris left from the fire.

Yes, because you cannot change it back to it's original form

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.