Yes you can add shock solution to your swimming pool after or at the same time as a clarifyer. You should not swim in your pool for at 4 hours after shocking it.
No it will just wear its self out after a while
You don't have to shock your pool at all if everything is working all right.
A person should shock their pool right after they fill it up for the first time. This will cut down on bacteria growth that often occurs in un-chlorinated pool water.
Backwash first then shock. If you shock and then backwash you will be throwing away the shock you just put.
Go to your local pool/spa store and they should have Alkaline shock
To get soap out of your pool, shock it.
3800 gals of pool water shock it with 1 gal bleach
due to presence of electricity. more precisely stray voltage from a nearby source could be the light. stop putting your hand in the pool and call an electrician new: I might add, a qualified swimming pool electrician or a pool tech. PLEASE, RIGHT NOW , TURN OFF THE CIRCUIT BREAKER TO THE LIGHT !!!! K
no. you have to know the the volume of your pool, and the recommend dosage. ------------------------------------------------- this guy is halfway right. no, if it's regular calcium hypochlorite AND if it's less than 3 lbs, OR if it's labeled "quick-dissolve". yes, if it's more than 3 lbs.
There is chlorine shock and non chlorine shock. Fo chlorine shock, which is the normal shock, it is the same a s Chlorine but unstabilized, so it will not last in the pool very long.
You do not need to remove it.