Can you continue collecting unemployment from California if you move to South Carolina and have a job there?

No. Under the terms of receiving California's unemployment benefits you are supposed to report your work progress and income. When employed full time you should let them know so they can discontinue payments. You will have to return any over-payments and possibly face fraud charges if you don't settle this.