Yes they can my dog got sick by eating just a small piece of paper
You can get sick from eating too much of anything.
yeah you can get sick from eating too much of ANYTHING.
You can get sick from eating too much of anything!
You can eat toilet paper if you haven't already wiped your bum and it won't make you sick.
Yes, eating too much of anything can make you sick.
Eating too much of anything that's too old will make you sick. If your a very healthy as it is chances are you won't get sick
Eating ANYTHING expired is unsafe.
you will probably get sick
Eating too much of anything can make you sick.
You can get sick, you will get no nutrients, it is dangerous, and it can cause stomach pains.
I'm sure eating anything rotten wouldn't be that great.
Yes, anything you eat that is rotten you can indeed possibly get sick from it.
he/she will start limping or eating disorder or just wont do anything
yes . because anything expired is bad .
No. I tried it with my hamster and she got sick from eating it and it hurt her.
No. It is not accualy eating the news paper its just teesing its teeth and rabbits enjoy taring paper.
Yes. Moldy anything can get you sick.
Yes you can. In fact you can make yourself sick from eating or drinking too much of anything. I couldn't say what too much would be though...
Common sense tells you that eating too much of anything might make you sick. But you shouldn't be violently ill, so long as the mushrooms weren't poisonous.
dog can get sick from eating mold
you can get sick from eating anything! (depending on the quantity) yes you can get sick from potatoes because they often grow slightly poisenous spores but it would take atleast 1 and a half bad potatoes to make you sick SO DONT EAT POTATOES! (umm.... that are bad...)
He's a sick bull. Get him to a vet immediately, as anything could be wrong with him.
You can get sick from eating raw eggs.
the worst thing that would happen to a person for eating contaminated food would be death