Divorce and Marriage Law
State Laws

Can you sue for alienation of affection in Texas?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-05-21 04:57:03

No. Texas Family Code 1.107: "A right of action by one spouse

against a third party for alienation of affection is not authorized

in this state."

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.