No, he only thought he did. He leadto the greatest disaster in its history.
Of course not. But he made a great effort to make people think he had all the answers.
According to the late former General Speidel, who worked very closely with Field Marshal Rommel, Rommel early on came to be attracted to Chancellor Hitler's leadership for three major accomplishments:
(1) Hitler UNIFIED the German people. [Without doubt, he did this on a scale never seen before or since, even incorporating all territories with ethnic German populations, such as East Prussia/and Alsace-Lorraine.]
(2) Hitler ended UNEMPLOYMENT in a dramatic fashion: While 6 million had been unemployed in the year before Hitler took office, he very soon transformed the German economy such that there was a labor shortage!
(3) Hitler remedied the humiliation of the Versaille Treaty, quickly and thoroughly. A majority of the German populace undoubtedly supported this restoration of national sovereignty.
(1) United the Germans by forbidding dissent and terrorizing opponents.
(2) Remedied unemployment by massive rearmament and very little else.
(3) ' ... remedied the humiliation of the Versailles Treaty', but launched a war of aggression, and by May 1945 Germany was under foreign occupation and its reputation was mud.
Remedies? Pull the other one.
he blamed all of germanys prblems on them. and hte people listened since the jews already had a bad reputation
The world has no problems
All of Germany's problems.
All you have to do is type math answer worksheets, and you will get answers of math problems.
All of your maths answers to the odd numbered problems are located in the textbook. It will explain how to work all of the problems and even give you samples to work out.
Hitler made all Germans think that Jews were evil and that they were responsible about Germany's money problems.
wiki answers can answer all your problems no matter what it is
all answers are correct
Hitler made the Nazi party by lying to all Germanys people that Jews were horrible and that they should be murdered. As soon as everyone believed him he made the Nazi party. By the time everyone saw that was wrong it was too late. Hitler had finished the Nazi party and no one could stop him
Second answer: Hitler blamed the Jewish for all of the problems in Germany following World War I. basically because he did not know what else to do with them.
While I'm not positive these are the commonly used answers, they do seem to be what was done. With a liberal dose of Blame (for any and all problems in Germany and the world, including even causing the problems they were experiencing on themselves), tossed in through all the steps. Identify. Isolate. Remove. Exterminate.
Hitler used the Jews and other sections of society as scapegoats, blaming all the problems on them. To Germans at the time Hitler made sense, he united everyone by providing explanations for Germany's problems.
In 1933 Hitler became Chancellor as his party (the National Socialist German Workers Party) was the biggest in the Reichstag and all the other Chancellors appointed by President Hindenburg had failed. In 1934 President Hindenburg died and Hitler added the power of President to the power he already had as Chancellor, making himself the Fuhrer.
all of the answers are correct
Nazi philosophy said that Jews were the cause of all problems in Germany.
yes, he had a mental disease. that's why he killed all the jews.
No, he blamed them for Germany's problems. So he wanted them all killed.
Hitler did not understand the Jews or know any Jews, so he was terrified of the Jews, which caused him to hate them and scapegoat them for all of the problems in the word.
Hitler was extremely ignorant about economics and he chose to believe that the Jews were responsible for all Germany's woes.
loneliness is the answer to all your problems...and the problem to all your answers!
because this is a site to be free and reply to any others problems and needs what do you expect?
Hitler believed Jews were inferior and threatened Germany's great existence. He believed that Germany lost WWI because of the Jews and blamed them for Germanys economic trouble. Hitler's aim was to place all Jews into concentrated ares such as camps to segregate them from the German public and eventually kill them all.
he was crazy. he felt that they were the cause of all the worlds problems
Because he hated Jews since he blamed them for all of Germany's problems.
Hitler wanted power and decided to kill people to get it....