Asked in
Passport Requirements
Mexico Travel

Do Mexican Citizens with permanent residency in the US need a Mexican passport to travel to Mexico and back to the US?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 21, 2008 3:31PM

Yes they do, they will need a passport in which they can obtain from the Mexican Consulate (Consulado de Mexico). Below is the website in which you can find the nearest location to you. Hope this helped