Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-03-25 14:12:27
2011-03-25 14:12:27

No. In general, child support is a percentage of net income.


Related Questions

It can be an issue of consideration in determining the safety of the children.

Not as a reason to obtain a modification, however it can be a consideration at the new automatic review, or if the obligee parent files for an increase. see link below

Generally the noncustodial parent may move anywhere - within or outside the state where the children live. The court grants the noncustodial parent the right to visit the children but does not force the noncustodial parent to take advantage of that right. However, a court may require the noncustodial parent to provide the custodial parent with contact information and, where issues develop about the care or safety of the children, the court may require supervised visitation or at least that the noncustodial parent advise the custodial parent where the children will be.

Yes, as both parents are obligated to support the children but there are alternatives. see links below.

How do you supervise children safely modifying your approach according to their age needs and abilities The balances between safety and risk and challenge and protection for children?"

Whose responsibility is it to transport children of separation/divorce to the noncustodial parents visitations?

I live in PA and I am the noncustodial parent. My attorney told me that if my ex-husband dies, I would get immediate custody of my children.

In Illinois, if a court finds that the visits would be in the best interests of the child, then yes.

In general, yes. The payments are for the children, not the parent. The step-parent is not legally responsible for the children unless he adopts them.

Not the children under consideration, judges will not allow this.

Modifying children genetically before or after birth is considered unethical and in many countries is also illegal.

It is very good. It specifies that the parents are responsible for the safety and welfare of their children.

Report that person to Children and Family services and look for legal help to modify your custody agreement and get the non-custodial parent help or in parentingclasses.

Each case is treated separately so the first child will no longer receive child support when he/she turns 18 as with the younger child.

Yes, where else do you expect your children to sleep? I had to have a bed for my child although he/she was living with the other parent so I bet your husband/wife will expect the same from you. You wouldn't expect your children to sleep with you or on the sofa would you? I certainly wouldn't with mine. I'd expect a bed from him/her to sleep in.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.