Do you have to pay child support after signing over your rights?

Depends on if you live in a state where you can "sign over your rights." In some states/courts agreements between parents where one parent says "I relinquish my rights" is meaningless. However, adoption will typically relieve you of any future support obligation but all arrearage will remain (unless waived).