Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2011-07-21 07:14:09

No. That's what your major medical insurance policy is for.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

No, That's what you major medical insurance policy is for.

No. There is no way that a homeowners policy would cover any medical costs for the insured or any family or household member. That is what health insurance is for not house insurance.

In order for one to have insurance cover bodily injury one would have to have bodily injury insurance. This is good insurance to have as it would cover injuries to any persons that one injures in an accident. This liability insurance would cover any amount one is obligated to pay for injuries sustained and related costs.

you need to look into : life protection insurance, accident insurance (will cover personal injury)to cover yourself against an accident you need to look for an accident insurance.There is no PERSONAL INJURY INSURANCE. its called different.Personal Injury InsurancePersonal injury insurance is an insurance provided to ensure that should you suffer an accident or injury, you are paid a lump sum to ease the financial burden in the event.Personal injury covers a number of accidents and injuries. There is a distinct difference between personal injury insuranceand a personal injury claim.In effect, personal injury insurance is the same as Accident, Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) insurance.

You may need to check with the insurance company. Most companies will cover accidents that happen when a car is borrowed by a licensed driver.

Liability insurance is used to cover a business if a customer or member of the public was to suffer a loss or injury as a result of its business activities and if that person made a claim for compensation.

Any job related injury is covered by worker's compensation, your health insurance shouldn't come into play with a work related injury.

no-fault insurance Provides coverage if you, a family member, or your passengers are injured or killed in a covered accident involving a driver who doesn't have insurance at all or who doesn't have enough insurance to cover the damage they cause you.

No, your Homeowners Insurance will not. Your Medical Insurance Will.

Ask this question under the catergory of "auto insurance".

Contractor liability insurance typically covers property damage and bodily injury. It also will cover products and completed operations as well as personal and advertising injury.

The question is who suffered the injury? It will not cover injuries to any household members or household employees.

No, Homeowners Insurance does not provide personal injury coverage away from the home. You should file an accidental injury claim with your Health / medical Insurance provider.

The liability portion of your homeowners insurance policy will cover costs of legal defense, (attorneys fees) and resulting judgements if you are found liable for accidental injury to another while they are in your home or on your property. It will not cover intentional injury though.

No, Personal injury would be covered under your Medical Insurance.

Not if the person lives in the home. An insured cannot be liable against themselves.

One might consider using both Florida individual and family health care insurance to provide a more extensive coverage in the case of injury. Also the family health insurance will cover some things that the florida individual will not.

No. Your homeowners will only cover personal injury if it occurs on the property listed on the policy.

No. Homeowners insurance is "Property Insurance" it does not provide coverage for personal injury to the insured. You should look to your medical insurance for coverage applicable to bodily injury and your life insurance policy for compensation for loss of life.

Ski insurance is generally purchases as a personal injury plan to protect agains injury or accidents that are incurred while the participant is skiing on the mountain. They generally do not cover hotel expenses.

Life insurance: When you want to provide for your family after you die; Renter's insurance: When your personal possessions are stolen from your apartment; Disability insurance: When you have to take a month off from work because of an injury or illness; Liability insurance: When you cause a car accident that injures other people.

No, That's what your boyfriends major medical insurance policy is for. Your homeowners insurance nor you are liable for injury due to criminal acts.

No, Liability covers damage and injury to another party if you are at fault in an accidentComprehensive insurance would cover fire losses

Basic injury insurance cover will vary according to the policy purchased. However, most policies will include personal injury protection which will cover one for any injuries caused in a crash, and an amount for repairing the damage to the car in the accident. Some options may include provision for other's injuries and collision damage protection.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.