Does ovulating higher the chance of getting pregnant even if your on birth control pills?
Yes, you can't get pregnant unless you ovulate. If you ovulate in spite of taking the birth control pill, you could get pregnant.
No method of birth control is a 100% guarantee, and this includes both the depo shot and pulling out. Although the chance may be small, there is still a chance that you can get pregnant If your partner pulls out, there is a chance that his pre-ejaculate, which he may not be aware he is producing, may contain sperm cells that could possibly impregnate you. But the biggest concern is whether or not you are… Read More
Im amazed this has even been asked - of course you can get pregnant your first time. If you're ovulating you have a high chance of getting pregnant if you use no protection. Read More
You can get pregnant ANYTIME! You just have a better chance if you are ovulating. Read More
there is always a chance of getting pregnant while on birth control. birth controll just lowers your chance of getting pregnant but doesnt prevent it totally. i have 4 kids and got pregnant twice on birth control. Read More
Get a ovulation kit they tell you when your ovulating and increase the chance of getting pregnant good luck hope for the best in the future! Read More
There is no chance. If your period was on it means that there is no way that you could have been ovulating. Don't worry. Read More
yes as ovulation is the time when the egg can be fertilized to get pregnant. the mores times you have sex during that period the higher chance you have of getting pregnant Read More
Yes, you could be pregnant. Take a pregnancy test if you miss your next period. It all depends on when you ovulate. If you were ovulating then, there's a good chance that you could be pregnant. Read More
No method of birth control is 100% effective. Read More
...i do believe that if you are ovulating, there is a chance of becoming pregnant... Read More
There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective except for abstinence. They are all normally 99.9% effective in preventing pregnancy. So there is always that 1% chance. Read More
Yes, there is always a increased chance of getting pregnant when ovulating. When you don't ovulate there is no egg so you can't get pregnant although a orgasm can make you ovulate again. Read More
If you're ovulating when that happens, you're going to get pregnant. If you're not there's a MUCH smaller chance of you getting pregnant. Almost 0%. Read More
Lets say you ejaculated seven times in a female does that mean you have seven times the chance of getting her pregnant?
Chances are pretty good if she's ovulating. Read More
If you start taking your birth control in the morning instead of evening will it cause a chance in getting pregnant?
If you take your pill at the same time every day you significantly limit your chance of getting pregnant. Read More
Whether if you use birth control or any other contraceptive, there is always the chance you can get pregnant. Of course, protection greatly lowers the chance of getting pregnant. Read More
I lost my virginity with a girl 2 days ago she has her period today I made sure my penis was dry during sex may she be pregnant?
There is always a chance of the female getting pregnant when you don't use a condom. The chance might be a tad slimmer since she was close to ovulating. Be safe and use a condom to reduce your chances of getting pregnant. Read More
There is always a chance of pregnancy. The only birth control that is 100% of not getting pregnant is abstinence. Read More
Absolutely! Read More
What are the odds of conceiving if you are supposed to be ovulating the 28th through the 2nd and you have sex on the morning of the 31st?
You only ovulate on 1 day and if it is 31st you have a 40% chance of getting pregnant. Read More
yes its a 50 50 chance Read More
Birth control pill is a general name for a group of medications that can greatly reduce the chances of a woman getting pregnant. There is still a chance of getting pregnant, but it is greatly reduced. Read More
yes you have to take your birth control bill daily or you have every chance of getting pregnant, as a miss in taking it will make you pregnant. Read More
Scientists say that the chance of getting pregnant while taking the pill is near to 0,01%. So, yes, you can get pregnant, not very likely, but there's a chance. Read More
Well yes, instead of ovulating 12 times a year you ovulate 4 times a year. Read More
If you had sex it is possible you are pregnant. The chance of getting pregnant on your period, while taking BCP is quite small. Read More
chances of getting pregnant Read More
it is a very little chance that you can get pregnant four days after your period. this is because you have to ovulate to get pregnant, and ovulating happens halfway in your menstruation cycle. once ovulating has occurred, the egg must be fertilised within 24 hours. Read More
Ovulation is the time your body is getting ready to receive sperm. If sperm entered your body during this period there is a very high chance you could be pregnant. You will be able to take a test in two weeks time to see if you are pregnant. Read More
If you are using your birth control as directed, there should be a very small chance of getting pregnant. I'm not sure if the length of time you've been on birth control matters, but if you are inconsistent when it comes to taking/using it, the likelihood of getting pregnant increases at least a little. It really depends on your form of birth control. Read More
Most birth control methods are very effective, but there is always a very slim chance of getting pregnant. For example, condoms can break, and the pills effectiveness can be lowered when taking antibiotics. Read More
Yes since birth control can sometimes fail, but this is not that common if it is used properly. The best way not to get pregnant is to have multiple layers of birth control. For example you could combine the use of birth control pills and condoms to give you a much better chance of not getting pregnant. Read More
Is there a chance of getting pregnant if the semen drips from the anus to the vagina but you wipe it?
It's quite small, but there is a chance of getting pregnant that way. Read More
If you are taking your birth control pills every night (around the same time) the way you are supposed to, there should only be around a 1% chance that you could become pregnant. But a woman is going to become pregnant when she is ovulating and for most women, not all though, ovulation occurs about 14 days before her next period. The CORRECT answer There is NOT a 1% chance of pregnancy. There is only… Read More
of course. the birth control pill is very effective if taken correctly. there is always room for human error, so yes there is a chance of getting pregnant while being on birth control and no condom use. Read More
* If you take Birth Control pills you have a very slim chance of getting pregnant It's 1% chance that means that 3 women a year that take the pill MAY become pregnant If you take the pill read the paper insert that comes with the pack it tells you all this and more. Read More
no! its like asking if a man can make u pregnant if hes infertile! u get the odd miracle cases but theres a very low chance! Read More
You can because nothing is 100% effective in preventing it. but with birth control yes you can, but with morning after pill you have a chance of getting pregnant. but it can cause nothing to happen. Read More
Hi, There is a 50-50 chance of ovulating and not getting your period. Read More
yes, you can. If it happens that you are ovulating on or around the day you had unprotected sex there is a strong chance for pregnancy to occur. Read More
i had my tubes untied may 25,12 what is my chance of getting pregnant Read More
Would ampliclox reduce the chance of getting pregnant Read More
even tho ur on the pill u still have a chance of getting pregnant. so u should always use a condom unless u intend to have a child Read More
NO. when you ovulate: its when your egg drops and you have a chance to get pregnant. BUT the eggis only there for 12-24 hours. so the sperm has to reach the egg within that period. if not , then you dont get pregnant. Read More
Very slim to none. Birth Control pills are very reliable. They are tested for several months before they are available to the public. Read More
Using condoms and hormonal BC has less than a 1% chance of pregnancy. PCOS could make the chance even lower. Read More
If this happens there is only a 99.99 % of chance that u will get pregnant. So don't worry there is still the 0.01 % chance you are not pregnant. Read More
If you had sex while you were ovulating, then there is a big chance. Take a preg test to make sure. Read More
If you had bilateral tubal ligation, there is 100% chance of not getting pregnant. Read More
There's a 25-75 chance favoring that you would not get her pregnant. You could use a condom and not get her pregnant, or you don't use a condom and you have a chance at getting her pregnant. Read More