Have any questions on Spore... Let me answer them I have fully completed Spore and am more than willing to give help when it's needed -?
I beat the game too.Check out my Shabrock Flyer in the Sporepedia:)
By earning badges, I guess you mean on space stage? or for My achievments? My achievements there is NO CHEAT. Space stage ditto. UNLESS. . . you are willing to download a trainer. If you are willing to download a trainer in order to achieve Space Stage Badges, I recommend searching "Spore Trainer" Or "Spore Space Trainer" OR "Spore Mega Trainer" I Found A Really Good one that I use by someone called KelSat :)… Read More
need to be more accurate with your questions you get 12 pages of 3 in creatures. and i dont have spore so i dont know how many in spore.
That is one of the questions only God knows, and we are not God expect maybe in Spore and a few other games
Probably because you dont have the needed requirements to play spore. Sorry. I had the same problem and I was missing a graphics card.
yes once you have given the ancient gaurdien the brain he he say with the parts you've given him and blue astroid bits he creates the ultimate weapon the spore-o-mega. it's needed to defeat zarkhator.
Ha Ha, I had this trouble when I first got Spore aswell. It turns out, all that is needed is to use the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON. It's weird, because in creature, civi AND space stage, you use the left button. I hope I helped! My user for Spore is Rachel57
Due to copyrights, we can't answer any questions on rules or stats, so I encourage you to buy and read the codex for your answer.
Maxis made it so you have to play the original spore to unlock the spore GA's. E.G: Get a warrior Civ to give you a mission, (unless you don't play online) 60% chance that you will get a Maxis Adventure, 35% chance you'll get another Players creation and 5% chance you won't get a GA. The other persons games and the maxis games chances flip when you've already completed the adventure.
Spore (PC) Spore Creatures (DS) Spore Hero (Wii) Spore Hero Arena (DS) Spore: Creepy and Cute Expansion (PC) Spore: Galactic Adventures (PC) Spore Creature Keeper (Not released yet)
Spore, Spore Cute and Creepy and Spore Galactic Adventures
Season 3: Episode 5: Stun Spore Detour. "If you ever have any questions about Pokemon you just let me know!"
No. You must purchase both Spore Galactic Adventures and Spore.
Nothing. Spore Creature Creature is like a demo for Spore. If you have Spore, don't bother getting Creature Creature.
There is Spore, the game, and the Spore Creature Creator, which is part of the game. All versions of Spore the game have the Spore Creature Creator included with them. It is true that the Spore Creature Creator can be played with by itself, but it is not a game...it is a neat art tool.
Old Spore (PC only) Spore (PC only) Spore Galactic Adventures (PC only) Spore Creepy and Cute (Parts pack) Spore Creature Keeper (PC only) Spore Creatures (Nintendo DS, iPhone, iPad) Spore Origins (iPhone, iPod, iPad) Spore Hero (Nintendo Wii only) Spore Hero Arena (Nintendo DS only) Darkspore (PC only)
Yes spore mods do work. You can find the largest list of spore mods here: http://sporedum.net/spore-modding/spore-mod-index/
the regular spore on the PC and spore galactic adventures ( you have to have the first spore to play galactic adventures)
Yes. Galactic Adventures does not come with Spore, and requires you to have Spore installed already.
In just plain spore , more parts you can move you're spore around it's planet there is this order of it's evalotion, cell stage, creature stage, tribe stage, city stage, and last SPACE! Limited spore, You make spores. I have both of spore and limited spore. from, BlahBlahPie (my spore name)
No one can answer unless you specify which game of Spore you are playing (Spore Heros, Spore Galactic Adventures, etc.).
First of all, you should not need to know how many spores are needed to grow "magic mushrooms" but it would be the same as for regular mushrooms. As mushrooms are a fungus, they can grow from only one spore..
spore bearing or sporophyies are spore bearing plants.......
I think you just drag anything that installed with spore and spore into the trash.
A spore is a spore. It is produced on a plant that does not produce seed.
no. I'm sorry for you. Zac-But there is dark spore!
gamete- a sex cell with half the total chromozomes which needs to meet another gamete to start a life spore- asexual reproduction unit with has a full set of cromozomes and can germinate to become a normal being, usually it is more hardy and is used to survive harsh conditions like winter or summer The difference between a gamete and a spore : - a gamete can be either a gamete male, or a gamete… Read More
you can get spore at Bestbuy
No A Spore Is Not A Mineral.
Spore isn't free but, if you buy the game Spore for Nintendo DS it is.
Spore ga has a special feature called galactic adventures. But you need spore installed in your computer to get ga!
Spore GA is an add-on for spore. It is the same game, but it has a separate desktop icon.
Spore Hero is better than Spore Hero Arena. From prior experience, Spore hero was a bit childish, but still very cool. Also from prior experience, Spore Hero Arena is very glitchy and has few interesting combinations.
Spore Creatures is a very, very poor version of Spore for the DS. You can't really make your own creatures, and it is presented in a more campaign format. No, it is totally different to Spore, basically.
Spore creepy and cute in a spinoff from Spore. All you have to do is buy it and upload it to your computer and you get lots more parts and skin colours for the game. But you have to have at least Spore or the full version of Spore creature creator for it to work.
No Spore is a PC game
You mod Spore, not hack it.
Yes, moss is a spore
If you mean spore the game, there could be humans, made by other users. Though our solar system is in spore, there are no official humans (made by the creators of the game) in spore.
it depends on which one unless you mean pay to play which is a no. no monthly fees. heres a list Spore = buy and install Spore Galactic edition= buy and install. creature creator= install spore origins = buy and install spore galactic adventures = buy install out on 6/23/2009 1 day! spore creepy and cute (requires spore) = buy and install
Unfortunately, the Spore Creature Creator can only create creatures. It cannot play the actual game. That is what the full game of Spore is for. The Creature Creator and several others appear in the full game of Spore.
30$. 50$ in total if you dont have spore. (Sopre + Spore GA)
no. in 'spore creature creator' you can only create but on 'Spore' you can play with what you create!
spore is not free, but you can install spore creature creator for free if you have the right system requirements.
It transfers them to Spore if Spore Creature Creator is uninstalled.
Spore Creatures: about $30 Spore Hero Arena: probably $30 to $35
Spore is a random attack that either uses poisinpowder, sleeppowder, or stun spore Hope I helped
In my opinion, Spore Hero Arena. Spore Creatures is pretty much 2-D and it's kind of boring. I think Spore Hero Arena might be more epic and 3-D.
PEGI 12 for Spore and expansions!
An upcoming expansion pack for Spore.
Yes it is micro-spore