How and who do you report a bad doctor?

1. file a voluntary Medwatch ( report or call 800-fda-1088

2. contact state medical licensing board and file a complaint.

3. contact the state health dept.

4. file with consumer complaint such as Better Business Bureau

5. Contact the State Attorney General's Office and file a complaint against their business.