How can an illegal female in California get a divorce from her husband still in Mexico that wont give her a divorce?

well, just tell him that you want a divorce. if he says no, tell a lawyer. they will figure it out. just remember... God doesnt like divorce. "til death due us part" remember that when you got married? if he does stuff you dont like, just SEPERATE for a while (THIS DOES NOT MEAN GET A DIVORCE! THIS JUST MEANS ONE OF YOU LIVE AT A FRIENDS HOUSE, AND ONE OF YOU STAY AT, LIKE, REHAB OR SOMETHING!) well, i hope i have helped. Goodbye! Jesus loves you and God bless!