How can someone get guardianship of a 16 year old in GEORGIA If they are currently living at home but want to have another adult to have guardianship?

A minor cannot decide this, only the parents. If the parents are unfit they have to be reported to the Child Protective Service, the court can remove their parental rights and then the minor can be placed with someone else. But they do not get to choose, the court do.