Follow these steps on how to look pretty!
1) Don't wear too much make-up otherwise it will just look really cakey! Try wearing a bit of concealer, or tinted moisturizer, brown or black mascara (invest in a good one not just a rubbish one!) and lipbalm/lipgloss, and if you want to try wearing a bit of blusher get one that suits your skin tone, otherwise it will look too bright!
2) Be fashionable! Fashion is very big! Even if you can't afford expensive clothes they are lots of shops out there you can try like: Primark, H&M, New Look... Also try and save up for one expensive item from say: Hollister, Abercrombie&Fitch, Chanel, Prada, Guess, Cath Kidston etc. Cos it will make a big impact!
3) Be hygienic! Shower EVERYDAY! Wash your face twice a day, Wear deodorant, Shave or use hair removal cream if you re allowed, and pluck your eyebrows into a nice shape... but don't go too thin!
4) Have a nice haircut, go to the hairdresser and have a good haircut, try layers, side fringes (bangs), bobs, and even different partings! It does make a difference! Also have your haircut every 2 months.
5) Remember being pretty is not just about the outside it's also on the inside, be nice and friendly to people. Otherwise if your horrible no one will like you!
Hope this helps! xxxxx <3
But your bueatiful! So don't worry! xxxxx
let your inner radiance shine out. laugh whenever you see fit. let the glorious glow deep inside you show. I understand that the cliche' saying "beauty is only skin deep," is bitterly unsatifying to those who feel so utterly ugly. the words, "everyon is beautiful," used to make me so angry. because the tumblr boys and girls saying im beautiful have never SEEN me. they've never crawled in my skin and walked around as me; they've never felt my feelings or thought my thoughts. they don't get what it's like to feel ashamed and horrified by their appearences; to break down crying infront of a mirror; to want to throw up after every meal to maintain a not-so-skinny weight to begin with. but then I realized. these people are so purely and truly happy. they don't seek for others approval. and that makes them 10 times more beautiful than any make up product or plastic surgeon. a beautiful soul improves even the most flawless face.
Pretty pretty pretty princess pretty pretty pretty princess pretty pretty pretty little princess (repeat)
Its called "Pause"
No, pretty is not a noun; pretty is an adjective, a word that describes a noun.pretty flowersa pretty dresspretty pictures
No you are not.
pretty pretty pretty
Yes. The verb is "be", as in "is/am/are" and the past "was/were". I (be) am pretty. Am(be) I pretty? Past form - Was I pretty? He/she (be) is pretty. Is (be) he/she pretty? Past form - Was he/she pretty? We/you/they (be) are pretty. Are (be) we/they/you pretty? Past form - Were we/you/they pretty? One (singular) painting is an "it" so the past interrogative would be "Is the painting pretty?". More than one is plural (paintings), so the past interrogative would be "Were the paintings pretty?".
I need help. Somebody answer this question pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please.
The pretty-pretty bird! lol
Pretty is an adjective.She is a pretty girl and she is wearing a very pretty dress.
no I'm pretty, pretty hot
pretty to me is something beautiful and uniquePretty is something or someone extraordinary. You can be pretty looking or have a pretty personality. Colorful is pretty. Creative and unique things are pretty. The things that you give a second look or second thought at is pretty. ~Jenn
it means that if you do pretty things, you will be pretty and other ppl will see you that way
What it takes is to be yourself and to feel pretty. If you don't feel pretty then your not one. Leslie is Pretty
Pretty WomanPretty in PinkDirty Pretty Things
If your hair is straight, it is pretty. If your hair is curly, it is pretty. If your hair is ............... it is pretty.
yes!!! pretty babys can come out of pretty humans
Pretty is an adjective: Oh what a pretty dress you are wearing! Pretty can also be a noun: Where are you going my pretty? Or an adverb: He was pretty angry when I saw him. And a verb:- I will pretty up the house before they come.
Right now, there are 9 seasons of Pretty Cure and 12 movies. Seasons: -Pretty Cure -Pretty Cure Max Heart -Pretty Cure Splash Star -Yes! Pretty Cure 5 -Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo -Fresh Pretty Cure -HeartCatch Pretty Cure -Suite Pretty Cure -Smile Pretty Cure Movies: -Pretty Cure Max Heart The Movie -Pretty Cure Max Heart 2 -Pretty Cure Splash Star The Movie -Yes! Pretty Cure 5 The Movie -Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo The Movie -Pretty Cure All Stars DX -Fresh Pretty Cure The Movie -Pretty Cure All Stars DX 2 -HeartCatch Pretty Cure The Movie -Pretty Cure All Stars DX 3 -Suite Pretty Cure The Movie -Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage
pretty much do not do pretty much do not do pretty much do not do
pretty ugly is but pretty scary isn't
Carnation is a pretty flower and a pretty name.
Pretty people never show off pretty people don't be rude pretty people be there self
your pretty no matter what god made you pretty form the outside and the inside <3
Pretty is 'joli / jolie' in French.
Yes!!!!!!!! she is very pretty. Yes!!!!!!!! she is very pretty.