Best Answer

Check with the US Embassy in London - there is an "American Schools" scheme in the UK which could possibly help you as well. If the school in the UK is fee-paying (your parents pay the fees) then you should be able to just apply for a visa to live there until your education is expected to finish.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-01-26 14:39:06
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Colleges and Universities

22 cards

If I didn't do so well during freshmen and sophomore year but receive a 90 or above average for junior year will the good colleges even look more into me

How many college credit as an undergraduate to obtain a bacherlor

What gives hybrid car its power to make it up big hills

What has the highest likelihood of appearing on a personal statement submitted with a college application

See all cards


25 cards

How do you create work life balance and fulfillment

How long will it take you to reach your goal of a veterinarian

What does the acronym DRIVE stand for

What is the definition of a shared tax

See all cards

US Constitution

29 cards

How can affirmative action hurt minorities

Which item best completes this graphic organizer

Did the decision in Brown v. Board of Education involve the Equal Protection Clause

What was the result of the Supreme Court's ruling in Engel v Vitale

See all cards

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How can you get admitted to a school in England if your parents are on a work permit visa in Italy?
Write your answer...
Related questions

What is New England School of Communications's average ACT score?

New England School of Communications in Maine offers test-optional for students, meaning prospective students are not required to take the SAT in order to be admitted.

What is New England School of Communications's average SAT score?

New England School of Communications in Maine offers test-optional admissions for students, meaning prospective students are not required to take the SAT in order to be admitted.

How do you get a permit to leave school?

Write a letter to the attendance office saying the reason you have to leave school at a specific time. and have ur parents sign the paper

How old do you half to be to quit school?

You half to be at least 17-18 years old with the parents permit ion to quit.

What can a sixteen year old legally do?

* Go to school * Get a job if they have a work permit * Get married if their parents allow them * Drive if they have a license

Do you have to have a permit before attending driver's school?

No you get the permit at drivers school.

Where can 14 year olds volunteer without parents?

You must get work permit of your parents and school . When you are 14/15 year old, No matter where you are, your work time and type will be limited.

Can a person with a school permit drive home another person from school without a school permit?

A driver with a permit can only drive if someone with a license is in the car.

Could Ryan giggs have played for England?

no both has parents were welsh but he did play for England school boys because that is where he went to school butafter the schoolbvoys you play for your nationality team

What percentage of children go to public school in England?

In England, a public school is actually a very expensive and exclusive private school, so only a very small percentage of parents can afford to send their children there.

How do you get a work permit at age 15 in Oklahoma?

In order to get a work permit at the age of 15 in the state of Oklahoma, you would have to speak with the principal of your school. Oklahoma Department of Labor form #600 will have to be completed by your parents and your future employer before the principal can issue you a work permit.

How old do you have to be to get a school driving permit in Iowa?

you have to be 14 to get a school drivers permit in Iowa

Can you drive to school with a permit in Nevada?

Can you please tell me if you can drive to and from school if you have a Nevada permit?

Can a person that has a provisional permit do traffic school?

Can a person that has a provisional (temporary) permit do traffic school? If one has a permit, one would think, they would be qualified to teach traffic school.

Can you do driving school before you get your permit?

yes , you are supposed to go to Driving school in order to get your permit .

What is the procedure to get admitted in harvard medical school you are from bangladesh?

The procedure to get admitted in harvard medical school if you are from bangladesh is to have the admission letter to the school and all credentials upfront.

Can your parent make you quit your job in Illinois at 16?

A minor is subject to the decisions of their parents. School age workers are required to have a work permit which requires parental permission as well as school permission.

Where and how do you get a work permit?

A work permit is usually obtained through you school. Check in the school office and they can tell you were to get one in your school district.

Could a twelve year old work at a restaurant?

Not unless your parents own it. Otherwise you must be 14 in most states to get a work permit from the school.

Can a 12 year old work in a restaurant?

Well, you have to be 14 or older to get a job and you should get a work permit for school, but if your parents own the place, then you can work.

Iowa school permit?

Generally, Iowa schools allow students who have had their driving permit for over 6 months and have taken Drivers Ed to get a school permit. This allows the student to drive on a direct route to and from school and to and from school sports/activities.

How can a 16-year-old get a working permit?

Check their school office. If they're enrolled in a school, they'll need a school permit to work.

What does furnish a work permit mean?

To furnish a work permit you must, visit your school counselor and ask for a work permit. Your counselor will help you. The permit will need to be signed by both school and work. The work will then file it.

What is a work permit?

A work permit is a certificate that allows children to work. In many states the age is 16 that you need to be to get one. In other states, such as Wisconsin, Virginia, New York, you can get one at the age of 14. Your parents need to sign it. In most places the permit is obtained through the school. Most fast food jobs will accept an application from anyone with a work permit.

What are the work permit requirements for a 13-year-old in Georgia?

Obtain one from the school they attend. There are no specific requirements other than having the parents agree.