Asked in
Law & Legal Issues

How can you get your 8 month old daughter back from temporary orders from an ex parte hearing?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 12, 2009 5:39PM

There is W-A-Y too little information contained in the question. The only answer possible is, to present a motion/petition to the court requesting it.