How can you reverse your child custody order?

You can appeal the decision within a time frame set by state law. If that is not possible you generally need to wait until there has been a significant change in circumstances then you must return to the court that issued the custody order and file a petition to have the order modified. The court will reevaluate the situation and modify the order if a modification is in the best interest of the child.