How can you tell if a girl wants to kiss you?
You can never really tell for sure but when you are dealing with
a typical girl, it's actually quite simple.
- She will probably be biting her lip.
- She will have her face close to yours.
- She will be looking into your eyes as much as possible.
- She will try to be alone with you, without interruptions.
- She will act nervous, and occasionally hold her breath too
- She will blush when you move your face toward hers.
She'll stare into your eyes occasionally looking at your lips,
then if you don't make a move she will, or just back
off...depending on the girl.
If a girl wants to kiss you, she will either lean toward you,
glance at your lips every now and then, or always make up excuses
to be near you.