Asked in

How do I get a claim form to file a claim on my colonial hospital income policy?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 30, 2009 8:43PM

Call your agent and have him send you a claim form, or call the home office at 1.800.325.4368 and ask for one to be sent.

After you get it, complete it and fax it to 1.800.888.9325 or mail it to:

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company
P.O. Box 100195
Columbia, SC 29202-3195