How do I show colorado residency if I have nothing in my name?

You must present SOME kind of proof that you maintain a legal residence in the state. I.E.: Phone bill in your name at a certain address. Same for public utility bill-water/gas/electric. Records of real estate or other required taxes paid to local or state government for property in your name. Etc.