How do you adjust the top of a 95 LeBaron conv to move it forward so the latch pins line up with the holes in the windshield?
It probably is lined up, but can be very difficult. What you
have to do is this:
1. Pull it forward as far as you can.
2. Reach up to the roof at the highest point and pull down,
3. Pushing forward by the latch.
4. Get one side in but don't lock it in, then repeat steps 1-2
on the other side.
5. Once both latches are in, then lock them.
6. Believe me, this may seem hard, but it needs to be a tight
fit. There are some Allen screws that can be loosened to adjust the
locks, but think hard before you try... No good deed ever goes