Here it is, read it and weep. Buy the plugs AND new wires AND ALSO a plenum gasket from Hyundai first. I did it, but I'm a machinist and have mechanics tools...good luck.
1. Remove the six 10mm bolts and remove the engine cover.
2. Unplug the air flow sensor connector and take the wiring loose from the air bellows.
3. Remove the pcv breather hose from the air bellows.
4. Undo the clips holding the air box together.
5. Loosen the clamp holding the air bellows on the throttle body.
6. Remove the top of the air box, the airflow sensor, and the air bellows as an assembly.
7. Undo any electrical connectors attaching to items on the plenum and throttle body.
8. Move the harness out of the way enough that it'll allow you to lift the plenum off. This may involve unplugging connectors in other places and unclipping the harness from ties in order to get the necessary slack.
9. Remove the vacuum line from the EGR valve and the fuel pressure regulator (if you have one).
10. Remove the hose that goes toward the rear of the car from the purge control valve.
11. Remove the four 12mm bolts attaching the support brackets to the rear of the plenum and throttle body.
12. Remove the 12mm bolt attaching the EGR pipe bracket to the rear of the plenum.
13. Remove the two 12mm bolts attaching the EGR valve to the plenum. Take care to not lose the EGR gasket.
14. Remove the 12mm bolts and nuts (7 I think) attaching the plenum to the lower manifold.
15. Lift the plenum off the manifold and tilt up the side opposite the throttle body until it's standing close to vertical near the bottom half of the air box. (There are still coolant hoses attached to the throttle body, so you won't be able to lift that side very far). You can use a bungee or other tie to hold the plenum so it can't fall back down.
16. Cover the openings in the manifold with rags or something similar to prevent anything from falling inside the engine.
17. Remove the spark plug wires.
18. Remove the rear spark plugs.
19. Install new spark plugs in the rear bank.
20. Remove the ignition coils (two 10mm bolts each).
21. Remove the front spark plugs.
22. Install new spark plugs in the front bank.
23. Reinstall the coils.
24. Install the new wires (connecting cylinders as described above).
25. Remove the rags from the intake manifold and remove the plenum gasket.
26. Install the new plenum gasket.
27. Lower the plenum back onto the lower manifold.
28. Start the bolts and nuts attaching the plenum to the manifold, but do not tighten them.
29. Start the bolts attaching the support brackets, the EGR pipe bracket, and the EGR valve, being sure to properly align the EGR gasket and reinstall the wire holder on the lower EGR valve bolt.
30. Tighten the bolts and nuts attaching the plenum to the manifold.
31. Tighten the bolts attaching the items on the rear of the plenum.
32. Reconnect your vacuum and purge hoses.
33. Reconnect your electrical connectors and return the harness to its original configuration.
34. Reinstall the top of the air box, airflow sensor, and air bellows and secure.
35. Reconnect the PCV breather hose.
36. Reconnect the airflow sensor connector and return the wiring to its original holders and configuration.
37. Reinstall the engine cover and tighten the 6 bolts holding it in place.
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
How do you spell water with 3 letters?
How old is Danielle cohn?
What is the worse galactocemia galactocemia type 1 2 or 3?
What is slappy phone number?
How much does does a 100 dollar roblox gift card get you in robhx?
A teacher walks into the Classroom and says If only Yesterday was Tomorrow Today would have been a Saturday Which Day did the Teacher make this Statement?
What is the term for when soggy soil slides down frozen ground?
How did chickenpox get its name?
What is doomscrolling?
How did the Wiffle Ball get its name?
Do schools still teach cursive writing?
Can eggs break inside a chicken?
Why do books come out in hardback first?
What happens when a beehive gets too full?
What is the difference between an optometrist and an ophthalmologist?
WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION ON THE SUBJECT NSTP AND TO THE INSTRUCTOR AND CLASSMATE?
Ano ang kahulugan ng iskolarling pagpapahayag?
Which of the following statements is true about storing classified documents?
What is the benefit of analyzing the market and alternative industries before individual securities?
Is Sabrina Carpenter related to Hayden Panettiere?
What is the substitute of anisado wine?
What happened to Jeff Hewson of QVC fame?
What is a classified data spill or negligent discharge of classified information?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.