Shouldn't be that much different then my 94 3.3L Here is what
the manual says. 3.3L and 3.8L Engines. 1. Disconnect the
neg battery cable.
2. Drain the cooling System.
3. Remove the Serpentine belt.
4. Raise the vehicle and support safely. Remove the right front tire and wheel assembly and lower fender shield.
5. Remove the water pump pulley.
6. Remove the 5 mounting screws and remove the pump from engine.
7. Discard the O-ring.
8. Using a new O-ring, install the pump to the engine. Tighten the mounting bolts to 21 ft. lbs. (30 Nm).
9. Install the water pump pulley.
10. Install the fender shield and tire and wheel assembly. Lower the vehicle.
11. Install the Serpentine belt.
12. Remove the engine temperature sending unit. Fill the radiator with coolant until the coolant comes out the sending unit hole. Install the sending unit and continue to fill the radiator.
13. Connect the negative battery cable, run the vehicle until the thermostat opens, fill the radiator completely and check for leaks.
14. Once the vehicle has cooled, recheck the coolant. Good Luck and Remember.
Change Your Mind, Not Your Oil.
Use the First In Synthetic Motor Oil's.
See My Bio For more information.