Abusive Relationships and Domestic Violence

How do you cope living with an abusive husband?



User Avatar
Wiki User

First off is he verbally abusive or physically abusive / If it's physically, why are you asking how to cope with it. In my opinion noone has to cope with that kind of garbage. Im not telling you what to do, but I personally would get out of the marriage now before something seriously wrong happens, and I think you know what Im talking about. Im not a psychology professional or anything like that, But I grew up in a home with a severe physically abusive father, so I have a strong idea of what you are going through. Just one last thing, get some legal help from the police, a lawyer, department of social services, someone, anyone. Just don't "wait and see if things get better", more often thatn not, they don't....

Answer: Please, please I beg you to get professional help. There are so many professional organizations out there to help you. Contact the police immediately to put a stop to this abuse, THERE IS NEVER A REASON FOR A MAN TO ABUSE A WOMAN, NEVER. Beating a woman is just not acceptable, beating one's mate is a gross sin in God's eyes. Contact Social Services for you and any children you may have. I sincerely hope this works for you.