How do you get a federal concealed weapons permit?

The short answer, based on what I think you're asking, is you can't, because no such thing exists. The longer answer is, the only way to be able carry everywhere in the U.S. is to become a commissioned officer through a federal agency such as the FBI, or to be a commissioned police officer, and carry under the HR218 law.