Go to marriland.com or try Google marriland. They have the best Pokemon website ever created, they have walk throughs, all the pokedexs, If you need info then go to them, Also on U-tube there is a walkthrough of the entire game from marriland so just find the right video and you have it! (that was the only way I could get through victory road =] )
(From user "Fense")
1. Stock up on around 10 'Max Repels', 1 'Escape Rope' and 5 'Full Restores'.
2. Level up your Pokemon Until level 50-60, or have 1 Level 100.
3. Have 2 Bibearels (Sorry, I've forgotten how it is spelt), And teach them Hm's.
4. Teach your best Pokemon Tm's that are better than their original moves, if not or when finished, use PP- (Ups or Max's) on their best / most used move.
5. When done, Go to the Pokemon centre, and revive your Pokemon, and set journey towards Victory Road.
6. With all Victory Roads on all the games, its hard, so don't dawdle around.
7. Don't Bother to grab any items, Unless you manage to come across one.
8. Remember that you don't need Hm Cut going through Victory Road, I forgot to mention earlier.
9. Don't Jump down too many slopes, one could lead back to where you started.
10. If you Ever feel, Enough is enough, use your escape rope (this could also be the depletion of items stock).
11. If you used the Escape Rope, Do steps 1 & 5 again, But just those.
12. Then try again (I forgot to pin point when you got to Victory road).
13. And of course to the people who need directions use the Max Repels every time it runs out. And use Full Restores when your Pokemon are running out of HP.
Go past victory road you dummy
all you have to do is follow the diamond/pearl walkthrough for victory road. I suggest looking up pokedream.com
Just keep moving forward. Try all exits and staircases and whatnot. That is how most people get past victory road.
Victory Road is the path that leads to the Elite 4 in Pokemon Diamond version. To get past it, you need to have all the badges.
cach pearl the legndary Pokemon
you have to go to victory road and defeat every trainer then go past the fat guy on the right then he will be in the wild.
Well on gold um
First, you have to get through Victory Road. Before you can exit Victory Road, Rival will challenge you to a battle. After you defeat him (if you do defeat him) you can exit Victory Road and enter the Pokemon League. Then you defeat the Elite Four and Champion.
The best way to get past victory road in Pokemon Diamond is to buy lots of max repels and have a Pokemon that know the moves rock smash and strength.
I think you have to verse him
you need the national dex
beat the Pokemon luegue then go to the Pokemon centre
at the indigo platue past the victory road
go past to the victory road and you are there
you need strenght and rock smash
past the 8 gyms through victory road
get all the badges and get past victory road and have all Pokemon with HMS i thinks
You need to get all 8 gym badges and you need a Pokemon that knows surf and maybe cut in your party. Victory road is to the left of viridian town.
An easy way to get past Victory Road is to have a balance high-level Pokemon team. Also stock up on Full Restores and Revives.
The Pokemon league is in the north of Opecuilid city, past the victory road. The HMs you will need in the victory road are: -Strength There are very little trainers in the victory road, and it's mostly a giant maze. This is also a good place to pick up some useful TMs to use in the Pokemon league.
if your talking about the man in victory road he disapeers after u beat the league. but if your talking about the castle aboe the waterfall i ha ve no idea what u mean?
Get the National Pokedex also that guy is Collector Bob
you first need all 8 gym badges, then you go past Viridian City to Route 23 to Victory Road. it's pretty brutal, so stock up on items. get past victory road, and you're at the Pokemon league.
Evergrandde city sam place as ruby and sapphire past the victory road