How do you get rid of an halfway house in your neighborhood when it disrupts your neighbors.why were we not notified of one opening up there shouldn't they be supervisedwhy do they still drink alcoh?

This is called "NIMBY" for "Not In My Back Yard".

The simple fact is that the half-way houses must be someplace, an no one wants them.

It is very unlikely that you can 'get rid' of it, as there was probably a lengthly process for placing the house there.

Your best opportunity would be to contact your city council or county commissioners for assistance.