Asked in Conditions and DiseasesEyesEye Floaters
How do you get rid of eye floaters?
April 23, 2011 7:05PM
Hi there my name is Daniel and I'm not a Doctor just a plain old 11 year old kid who has tons of floaters as well as you may have. Now the bad news is that you can NOT get rid of floaters your self however one thing Please Do NOT have surgery these are your eyes were talking about not a games console etc. I woke up today and more floaters appeared and I got extremely upset and the best things are to do to decrease your floaters are quite simple:
1. Drink Plenty of Water not tap water mineral water only!
2. Do a lot of exercise about 80 minutes a day!
3. Don't go near junk foods or to much meat. Eat tons of vegetables this is a extremely important rule!
4. One of the most important step and the hardest... ignore them. There not worth it!
5. Drink a glass of red wine every 2 nights however know your limits and if you are young like me do not drink any alcohol!
6. If it gets any worse or you experience flashes of light please get medical attention straight away! And also visit http://www.aboutfloaters.com/cure.htm
and do not ever get surgery because firstly it can cost $5,000 or much more. Secondly it is very risky because you could easily get blind from it.
7. Forget them and live a good life because ''the longer you had them the less you think about them and see them!''
Thank you and I hope this helped and remember your exercise and veggies! :D