How do you get your sky remote to work the volume?
u need to sync it to ur tv
1a)You may of unplugged something why dont u look behind the tv or look at the back of the sky box and see if it is unplugged or click tv hold down red and try volume if that dont work look behind the skyn box or go to sky.com
2a)find your tv and your code:
Bang & Olufsen 0118
Click the link to download a PDF containing more Sky Remote Codes
Visit Sky's Official Guide for finding your Sky Remote Codes for your TV here.
1b)Switch on the TV set
2b) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
hope this helped, Tayler
1. Press 'interactive' on your sky remote. 2. Go to 'sky active'. 3. Go to 'my account & help'. 4. Go to 'setup my sky remote'. 5. Select the maufacturer of your TV. 6. Select the model of your TV. (your model is at the back of the TV.(if your model isn't listed, try selecting a similar model.(if it still doesn't work, press 'help' on your sky remote and call the helpline.))) 7. Open the…
Direct tv HD box and your remote will only turn it off and turn the volume up and it is a sansui tv?
Select a channel on your TV. Direct the Sky+ remote from the TV and the TV button. Press and hold until a red light at the top of the remote blinks twice. Put in the 4 numbers from the Sky+ and afterwards press the Select. There should be a red light that flashes twice. Codes can be found online at the Sky Remote TV Code Checker.
Zooming out of sky I have somehow zoomed in on my television screen using my sky plus remote control I am desperate to restore it back to normal but dont know how please help do you know how?
Try the Code 11314 on your directv remote to control your Hisense tv power And volume but won't work for tv input button. But hey power and volume works great! This is actually a Vizio tv code so maybe if you try other Vizio tv codes you can get the tv input to work as well? Good luck! #steveseagraves
Well, yes you can, BUT..... If you are using a universal remote, then if they are not the same brand TVs then the codes you enter will not work unless you enter the code each time. Each brand of TV has a different code to use them on. If you are talking about your cable or fios, or dish remote, then the remotes will work with any set top box (meaning the box from the…