How do you make your nose smaller without using plastic surgery?
- The nose is a complicated organ made from many parts including cartilage, bone, soft tissue and more. People have wanted to change the size of their nose for centuries and for many different reasons (at one time it was even thought that the size of your nose determined your virility or intelligence). The first nose surgery was performed as early as 500 B.C where flaps of skin from the forehead were used to help those who had their nose forcibly removed as a punishment for a crime. You can disguise a large nose with makeup, and you can choose nose surgery, known as Rhinoplasty, to alter the shape of your nose, but you cannot make your nose permanently smaller on your own. In this wikiHow we will examine a controversial method some people claim will alter the shape of your nose by manipulating cartilage, similar to what doctors do when they give you a nose job. Be aware that this technique is possibly dangerous if done too often and cannot permanently alter the size of your nose, only temporarily, at best. Like surgery it can also have serious side effects if done incorrectly.
- Understand cartilage:
- Cartilage is malleable connective tissue that protects bones from rubbing together too much.
- Cartilage is also used by the body to shape and support other structures, including the nose.
- Over a lifespan cartilage can be replaced by bone in certain areas, including the nose.
- Cartilage can be manipulated because it is made principally of water, about 70% of cartilage is water.
- Cartilage can be redistributed with movement, but cannot be made smaller with pressure.
- Other components of cartilage include collagen, proteoglycans, and chondrocytes, proteins and cells that help support and build the cartilage.
- Understand that to make your nose temporarily smaller using this method you are doing home surgery by manipulating the cartilage in your nose.
- Wash or moisten your nose area. This isn't compulsory, but it's a little easier to do this on smooth skin.
- Hold the top of your nose with your thumb and index finger.
- Slowly bring your fingers to the sides of your nose. Don't press or pull because this might make the nose bloat up a little bigger and can damage the cartilage.
- Do this for two to three minutes, starting at the top of your nose each time.
- Repeat about 50 times a day or even more.
- The results may be visible in 2-3 months time.
- As soon as you stop, and if you have not permanently disfigured your nose, your nose will return to its normal shape.
- Don't pick your nose. Compulsive nose picking, known as rhinotillexomania, can increase the size of your nose and introduce infections or more serious problems.
- Before you try this technique you should be ready to continue doing this exercise every single day for the rest of your life. Your nose goes back to its original shape if you don't do this regularly.
- Even while you're doing this, don't stress yourself! You look great just the way you are. Just because you don't look like Catherine Zeta Jones doesn't make you ugly. We're all beautiful in our own way!
- Messing with your nose can have serious side effects including infections, difficulty breathing and even (iatrogenic) deformities.
- The younger you are the softer and more malleable your cartilage is, however it also makes you vulnerable to deformity or other side effects.
- An urban myth says that placing a clothspin on a baby's nose will make it smaller by altering the shape of the cartilage. Again, this is more likely to physically (suffocation) or psychologically damage your baby than change their nose.
- Remember, your nose is probably a whole lot smaller than it looks to you.
- Don't press on the nose when doing this because it makes the whole exercise useless.
- Never do this if you have a good singing voice. It will change your beautiful singing voice to a flat nasal voice by changing your nasal cavity.
- Also - You might move the bridge bone down too far and this will lead to breathing problems
Since 1996 the Venezuelan contestants have been using plastic surgery to improve their chances in the Miss Universe contest. I think this shouldn't be permitted. If they think they are beautiful and worthy of competing in the beauty contest why should they try to change the way trey look. If many other countries don't do it why is Venezuela getting away with it?
There are only 2 ways to do that; 1.Miscarriage which can be induced (aka abortion) or natural which is when nature steps in and ends the pregnancy without using medicine or surgery. 2. Accidents can also make you lost the baby during childbirth for instance. 3. Abortion which is ending a pregnancy using medicine or surgery. This is done at a hospital or clinic and is illegal to do without doctors supervision.
Most recycling bins are made of different types of plastic for a few reasons: Plastic can be made using large amounts of recycled content which is better for the environment The color of the plastic can be easily customized to match different recycling programs Most plastics are 100% recyclable Plastic is durable enough to hold large amounts of recyclables Plastic will not rust or dent unlike concrete or metal The manufacturing of plastic recycling bins…
#1 risk would be using a Surgeon who is not Board Certified in Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery. You can go to an eye doctor and he might tell you that he could fix up your eyes cosmetically and you can be destroyed. Make sure you go to a Plastic Surgeon who specializes in what you want done. #2 risk is not having an Anestia expert putting you under. Too many people don't come out after a nurse…
This honest answer is yes. People are just using cosmetic surgery as to achieve their desired looks, like an image makeover. I'm sure that all the people who have undergone cosmetic surgery did not really need it. Without it they would not have been disabled, or their situation would not have been life threatening.
Gastric bypass surgery makes the stomach smaller and allows food to bypass part of the small intestine. You will feel full more quickly than when your stomach was its original size, which reduces the amount of food you eat and thus the calories consumed. Bypassing part of the intestine also results in fewer calories being absorbed, which also leads to weight loss. The most common gastric bypass surgery is a Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RNY). In…
No. French fries are made from potatoes, then fried in oil or grease. The digestive process breaks down the potatoes (starch) and the oil (lipids.) No food can "turn into" plastic. Plastic is made from petroleum products and cannot be eaten or digested. If small pieces of plastic are swallowed, they will pass through the body without being digested. French fries as we know are made only by using potatoes and certain oils. While it…