How do you prevent a condo corporation from putting a lien on your unit for payment of a disputed charge back amount?

Your evidence of the dispute is primary to this discussion -- you may need the services of a common-interest-community-savvy attorney to help you defend your position. Take your evidence to the attorney, and ask for help.