First off, you MAY NOT have a remote keyless entry system. It sucks yea i know, but you may be one of the owners who's car does NOT have a wireless receiver.
If you had a remote prior to programming this new one, and it worked, then cool! follow these instructions.
FIRST AND FOREMOST. WHENEVER WORKING WITH A VEHICLE, IT IS WISE TO ROLL DOWN THE DRIVER WINDOW, TO AVOID LOCKING KEYS IN THE CAR.
You will need...
1. A working key for you're car.
2. A remote with the FCCID: HYQ **** X
3. Patience........ (may require you to try several times.)
follow these steps to ADD a remote to you're car. (NOTE: This will erase other remotes already stored.)
While sitting in the driver seat, with the driver door open
1. Insert key into ignition, and remove 2 times
2. close, open, close, open driver door.
3. insert and remove key into ignition 1 time.
4. close, open, close, open driver door again.
5. insert key into ignition. (DO NOT PULL IT OUT.)
6. Close driver door (LEAVE IT SHUT)
7. turn the key to the "ON" position, then "OFF" (do this 2 times) then remove key from ignition. (Be slow with this step, leaving the key in the on position for a whole second before turning to off, then in off for a whole second before turning on again.)
---The car will lock, unlock, lock, unlock the doors to confirm remote programming mode.--- (NOTE: If you have a pezo beeper, the car will beep as well.)
8. press LOCK and UNLOCK on the transmitter (at the same time) and hold for 3 seconds, then within 3 seconds, press either lock or unlock on the remote to finish programming.
9. The car will then beep (if pezo is installed) and lock, unlock the doors to confirm remote was successfully added.
you may now open the driver door to exit programming mode.