Asked in EyesSkin CareMedication and DrugsBeauty
How do you reduce dark circles?
May 05, 2010 1:48AM
dark circles are cause by many different things. stress, lack of sleep, allergies, dehydration, and many others. sometimes dark circles can be genetic.
1. drink lots of water. you should drink about 8 GLASSES a day this will help you be more hydrated and healthy.
2. get more sleep. the more sleep you get, the more the circles will improve.
3. eat a healthy diet. make sure to eat all of your vegetables and cut down on salts, sugars, and oils.
4. try making 2 Green tea bags. let them sit in hot water for about 10 minutes, dry them off, and then put them in the freezer for about 3 hours. take them out and place them under your eyes for about 30 mins or until the aren't cold anymore.
5. take 2 cotton balls or cotton pads. pour some skim milk on them and let them sit on your eyes overnight.
6. cut 2 thin cucumber slices the shape of your undereye. put them under your eyes for about 30 mins every day for a couple months. (you may want to try keeping them on byusin a mask.
7. put 2 spoons in the freezer overnight. when you wake up, place them under eyes and move around until they aren't cold for a refreshing wake up.
8. if all of this fails, try using makeup, a good concealer Will help a lot. here are some good ones.
~ amazing cosmetics amazing concealer
~ cover girl and olay simply ageless eye concealer
~ neutrogena 3 in 1 concealer for eyes
~maybelline dream mousse concealer
hope this helps you out!!