How do you remove the door panel on a 2004 Sienna to replace the mirror?
2004 Toyota Sienna (might also cover 2000 - 2006 )
1) Remove plastic screw with plastic base (at the rear edge of the panel).
2) Remove the rear view mirror plastic cover by gently prying away from door.
3) Lightly pry the plactic cover behind door handle, remove Phillips screw.
4) Lift compartment door and remove Phillips screw.
5) Gently pry with a thin putty knife at the rear edge of the arm rest/compartment door assembly to release the spring clip. After clip is released, raise gently from the rear while pulling toward the rear.
6) Depress the side of the electical switch plug, pull and disconnect from from the button assembly. Set the arm rest/compartment door assembly aside.
7) Remove one large Phillips screw that secures the panel to door shell.
7) Remove three Phillips screws holding the bracket for the arm rest/compartment door assembly to door shell.
8) Remove door panel by pulling toward you. Pry at corner to get it started if needed.
9) At this point, the loose panel will have two cables still attached to it along with a wire connecion.
10) Disconect the wire plug.
11) Looking behind the panel you will see the two cables (lock and door handle). Gently pull each cable at its base to release its hold to the panel, then slide the cable ends out of their positions.
12) Reverse order to install.
To replace the driver's side mirror on the 2003 GMC Envoy, first remove the interior door panel. Then, remove the mirror connection cover inside the panel as well. Unscrew the screws holding the mirror to the door. Remove the wiring and replace the mirror with a new mirror. Replace the screws and place the door panel back onto the door.
Remove the panel on top of the door panel it's a little access panel that clips on. After doing so their are 3 ten milimeter bolts hoding the mirror to the door. If it's a manual mirror on the drivers side then there will be one screw holding the lever in the panel and u have to remove that screw to remove the mirror.
I actually replace my drivers side mirror. I is a mechanical mirror with the turn signal on it. There is a small triangular door panel piece near the mirror. Remove it and remove the 2 or 3 bolts holding the mirror. Remove inside door panel. Unplug/replug electrical connection. The whole process was quite easy (believe it or not)!
to replace the right side door mirror on the 1992 Chrysler New Yorker, first remove the interior door panel. Then, remove the access cover at the base of the mirror inside the door. Then, remove the three bolts and the wiring that holds the mirror in place. You can then attach the wiring to the new mirror and housing, and then bolt it into place on the door. Replace the access cover and the door…
To install the Mitsubishi Eclipse driver mirror, you will need to remove the interior door panel on the driver's side. Then, remove the cover for the mirror screws. Remove the screws and wiring and remove the old mirror. Replace the wiring and screws as you add the new mirror to the car. Then place the cover and the door panel back on the vehicle.
How do you remove the interior door panel to replace side mirror or front door speaker on 2002 Saturn vue?
To remove and install a door mirror on a 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage, the door panel needs to be removed on the inside of the door. First remove any light lenses in the door, then unfasten the clips holding the door panel on. Then remove the mounting bolt for the mirror. Put in a new mirror, replace the door panel and the light lenses.
To replace the passenger side mirror on the 1998 Nissan Maxima SE, first remove the door panel inside the door by releasing the clips below the panel and by unscrewing the handle screws. Then, remove the trim panel that covers the mirror mount inside the vehicle. There should be at least 4 screws. Release the wires from the old mirror and take the part off of the car. Add the new mirror and connect the…
1: open the door 2: there is a small cover at the top right corner of the door panel. it should have a little speaker in it. gentley pull this cover off. 3: remove the insulation 4: there are 3 10mm nuts holding the mirror on (a 10mm deep socket will be helpfull at this point), remove them 5: for power or manual mirrors you will next need to remove the switch panel on the…