Applicable for 2003-2006 Ford Expedition
With a flat prying tool (tip should be wrapped in cloth), gently remove the following;
(1) Door handle bezel
(2) Window control switch plate. Disconnect switch connectors.
(3) Finish cover (below the armrest handle)
(4) Remove the 2 torx (#20) screws under the finish cover
(5) Remove the 2 hex bolts (9/32") at the bottom of the door panel.
(6) Remove 1 Phillips screw from the upper side of door panel.
(7) Using the armrest to assist, lift door panel upwards to disengage panel hooks and clips.
Note: Driver's side door panel with mirror adjust controls; Lift panel, then pry top of panel trim above mirror control to disengage clip. Disconnect mirror control connector.
If your talking about the door speakers then you will have to remove the door panels to get to the speakers.
use your hands Xd
If you mean the fuel pump inertia switch ( shut off switch ) in a 2003 Ford Expedition it is in the cargo area , on the drivers side , near the liftgate , behind the access panels
The 2003 Ford Expedition has a V8 engine.
The 2003 Ford Expedition has 16 valves.
how do you remove the grill from a 2008 ford expedition?
On a 2003 Ford Expedition : The fuel pump inertia switch ( shut off switch ) is located in the cargo area , on the drivers side , near the liftgate , behind the access panels
How do you replace a radiator on 2003 ford expedition?
The 2003 Ford Expedition has a 4-speed automatic.
The 2003 Ford Expedition is a gas-powered vehicle.
There are not any special tools needed to remove the brakes on your 2003 Ford Expedition. You will need a lug wrench, a 9/16 socket, a screwdriver, and a needle nose pliers.