How do you replace the fuel filter located on a 2003 Ford Focus?

You need metric wrenches, I believe a 6mm and a 10mm, socket and 4" extension. It is on the right side up by the gas tank back by the right, rear door (if it's a 4-door. If it's a 2-door, it'll still be in that general area). It's about 2" in diameter and about 3" long and is bolted to the body/frame. Once you unbolt it you can see the rest. You have to change the mounting strap from the old one to the new one. Let us know how you make out.