I own a 1985 LeSabre 2 dr, and last winter the heater core went. Replacement is very easy when compared to other car makes.
The heater core is located under the hood on the passenger side. Make sure that the engine is cold before doing this.
1. Start by removing the heater inlet and outlet hoses. They are quite obvious, as they go directly into the firewall. Make sure to have a catch can or container to catch the coolant when it comes out.
2. Disconnect any other wires, hoses or mines running to the heater core case. This includes the blower motor resistor pack, which has a big plastic conncector attached to it.
3. Remove the cowl weather stripping and the leaf guard that is located just under the windshield. Also, remove the windshield washer supply hose if necessary.
4. Remove the twelve or so screws from the top of the heater case. Alos, at this time disconnect the A/C switching valve soelnoid on the back of the reciver-drier (Looks like a big verticle tank coming out of the heater core case, the solenoid connector just unhooks), only if the vehicle has A/C.
5. Lift off the top of the heater case. You do not have to remove the blower assembly. Alos, you will have to cut the seal around the base of the windshield that seals out water from the heater case.
6. Lift out the old heater core assembly. Install the new one, making sure that the protrusion on the bottom of the new heater core fits sngly into the molded part of the heater case.
7. Install top of heater case and seal the part of the case near the windshield with RTV or even black window caulk. Balance of installation is reverse of removal. Besure to refill cooling system with heater in the "HOT" position and make sure all the concections (ie, vacuum lines, windshield fittings and electrical connectors) are all secure.
Replace axle on 2001 buick Lesabre
how do you replace the fuel pump on a 1997 buick lesabre
where do the thermostat go in my 93 buick lesabre
how much would it cost to replace the heater coil on a 1999 buick leSabre
How do I replace heater core on 98 Buick lesabre
replace tension put it on
Disconnect electrical connection Remove and cover brake lines Remove mounting bolts Pull Master cylinder off power booster Install in reverse order, but remember to BENCH BLEED master cylinder prior to installing
How do you replace fuel filter on 1993 Buick LeSabre, the replacement filter I bought appears to be a snap on. I have only replaced the screw on type.
Check www.autozone.com, they have a Repair Info section that covers Buick LeSabre with this info.
It is quite simple to replace the turn signal switch on your 1990 Buick LeSabre. The turn signal switch simply plugs in and out.
You have to remove the steering wheel, and it requires special tools.
Cost on replacing ball joints on a 2001 Buick lesabre
Replace Spark plugs Replace Wires Replace fuel Filter Replace PCV Valve Replace air Filter
help me i need this answer :- (((
The way that replace a window regulator in a 2003 Buick LeSabre front drive side is by removing the door panel. Next, disconnect the electrical connector on the regulator and replace.
right side fender under the hood, the horn is easy to access and replace
what sort of cylinder you want to replace?
you just replace it
Where's the leak? Wheel cylinder, repair or replace, rusted line, replace, master cylinder, repair or replace.
there is no fixing you have to replace the rack and pinion
AnswerFront or rear?front