To set a price for something that you made you have to be a builder's club member.
You can't. Only ROBLOX administrators can make gear.
Sometimes, very rarely, there is free gear on Roblox. Another way is to win contests. But there is no other absolute way to get free gear on Roblox.
Currently there is no way for you to choose what gear items you take with you to a place on Roblox. Instead, all gear items you own that can be brought into the place will be in your backpack. You can drop individual gear items by selecting them and hitting the backspace key.
Maybe. Sometimes Roblox sells some gear for a couple of tix.
You can't get free gear.
it was ROBLOX Classic Brigand's Sword
You can not make gear, but you can email the roblox people to make your own gear. (i told them to make a dance potion)
When designing a Roblox game, you can add gamepasses and gears onto your game. When making a gamepass, you get 10% of the price you sell it for; the other 90% goes back to Roblox. About the gears, if you add a Roblox gear onto your game page and someone buys it from there, you get 10% of the Robux gear's original price.
You can renew it by pressing the gear.
there is none