Credit and Debit Cards
Debt Collection

How do you sue someone that owes you money if they signed a notarized contract?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-08-31 04:36:14

Go To Your County Attorney And Get A Packet To Fill A Small

Claims Against Person. It Will Cost About $ 16.00. If You Win Your

Case, You Can Charge Interest On Money Loaned. And Your Filing Fees

Good Luck

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.