How does a Florida resident get a vehicle returned from a CT resident who is 3 months late on a verbal agreement after formal bank lien is satisfied?

A Fl. resident needs to speak with a FL. ATTORNEY and/or a collateral recovery agency ASAP to protect what little rights a FL. resident may have in this situation.