Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2010-01-26 08:20:27
2010-01-26 08:20:27

How long does what take? You need to be a bit more specific.


Related Questions

its possible,depends on the ff 1.if you are married to the eu citizen?! then you can 2. if youre not married you'll be deported,your child at the age of 18 has the right to choose which country he/she wants to settle in

depends how old you are if youre older than 18 get married right out of highschool if youre younger just wait till youre out of high school just wait to get married if youre truly in love

It depends when it expired. If it expired not too long ago, the police will usually remind you and to do it as soon as possible and let you off with a warning. If it has been a long time, you have the possibility of getting arrested.

More than likely, you are already a Mexican citizen. Get your birth documents together and just get a mexican passport to prove Mexican citizenship.

If youre talking about king henry the 6th then` no

Nooo you aree toooooo young trust me,you may think youre ready but yu will regret it the day after youre married,unless youre ready to face the responsibilities such as paying bills,doing taxes,having/raising a child then okayy..but like my opinion personally being one year younger then you is wait till youre at least 18.

the same thing happened to me they dont let you on if youre not on for a long time or your account expired

Yeah When Youre Single Yeah It's Okay But Not If Youre In a Relationship With Someone or Married too someone because it would be considered cheating then

Assuming youre a UK citizen, you are no longer eligible for the Visa Waiver Program and would require a visa to visit the US. Moreover, the deportation record would make it difficult for you to get said visa, or even get residency in the US based on a marriage to a US citizen. If youre happy with never visiting the US, you should be fine.

Because you still have commitments to the person you're still married to until youre divorced you still have responsibilities.

if you have a valid driver's license, yes. I'm sure the rules for this would be different if you were driving in the US as a citizen of another country.

If your parents allow it. If not, you have to wait til you're 18. (if youre in the US at least)

aurevoir (if youre saying bye) par(if youre saying by like if youre writing a story)

if your dating youre not very close to him/her if youre in a realtionship than youre very close to him /her

Doesnt matter where youre from you need to go through the process of naturalization in order to become a U.S. citizen. But the process can take a long time for some.

It means you want to settle down, or youre done with excitement for a while. It could mean that you want to be more serious with that person. It could also mean that youre very confident in your relationship.

If youre starving, yes If youre about to explode, no

If youre talking about young king Henry the 8th, He was very kind. He married his dead brother Arthurs widow, Catherine of Aragon

if youre quoting what a person said in a letter that youre typing what type of punctuation should you include? my answer :double quotes

inappropriate question.. if youre married stop flirtin' those single guys.. bcoz you are now already OWNED by youre husband.. now, if you coudnt stop.. you should be annuled first before you flirt another one ! ^^ It is just a question. Nothing inappropriate about it. It would have been wrong if it were the other way round.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.