HOW MANY CALORIES IN GRAPES
Here are the calorie counts (calorie counts can vary slightly according to the type of grape).
EUROPEAN TYPE GRAPES BY NUMBER:
- 3.5 calories in 1 red/purple/black/green/white European type grape such as Thompson seedless
- 34 calories in 10 red/purple/black or green/white European type grapes
- 54 calories in 15 red/purple/black or green/white European type grapes
EUROPEAN TYPE GRAPES BY WEIGHT
- 19-20 calories in 1 oz, or 28g, of red/purple/black or green/white European type grapes
- 69 calories in 3.5 ounces, or 100g, of red/purple/black or green/white European type grapes
- 101-104 calories in 1 cup of red/purple/black or green/white European type grapes
AMERICAN SLIP SKIN GRAPES
- 2 calories in 1 American slip skin grape
- 19 calories in 1 oz, or 28g, of American slip skin grapes
- 62 calories in 1 cup of American slip skin grapes
For the free calorie charts, showing how many calories you should have in total per day for all foods, and the Calorie in Vegetables Chart, and the Calorie in Fruits Chart, see the page links given below. Use the charts as daily guides for weight loss, or weight maintenance once you have reached your target weight.
- HOW MANY CALORIES PER DAY (for weight loss or weight maintenance)
- THE CALORIES IN VEGETABLES CHART
- THE CALORIES IN FRUIT CHART
109 people + others others elsewhere, found this answer page useful.
Video: nutritional facts about grapes